Monday, May 30, 2011

Our Video Won!

Congratulations to the video group (Izumi, Zaysha-Lei, Cody, Michael, Faith, and Lily) who made the "I Can, You Can, We All Can," video for Olelo's Youth Xchange competition. This video won FIRST PLACE in the elementary school recycling category! Additionally, thank you to all of the students in our class for helping with the recycling project during our graphing unit. Every student's hard work helped our class be successful. Congratulations to the other two video groups from our class who also made it to the finalist banquet. Here are some photos from the finalist banquet!


















4 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Lilli i wish we can go to Ko'olina again. I had so much fun over there! So how's your grandmother doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tyra! You CAN go to Ko'olina again if you make another video and get into the finals! Email me! (My grandmother is doing alright. Thank you very much for asking.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Miss Lilli i'm in fifth grade and thanks for your help for shooting out our movie" I Can We Can We All Can"! We couldn't of done it without you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zaysha, you CAN do it now that you've learned and practiced all of the steps. Make another movie and send it to me, or post it online somewhere. I'm waiting to see all of the amazing things you will do in the future...

    ReplyDelete