Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mega Trends Showcase!

Hi Everyone!

Two weeks ago our class was represented at the Mega Trend Showcase in Waipahu. Our recycling project was on display for other schools to view. Additionally, Lily and Faith were at the robotics station presenting their research! Here are some photos from the event. Thanks to all of our students who visited the showcase after school, and helped explain to members of the community what our project was about! Some of our students were even interviewed by the student reporters!











4 comments:

  1. Miss Lilli,
    Was it fun there? Just asking. Sorry I couldn't come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun there! But I was really nervous when the lady came and asked if we wanted to. I didn't want to but I tried. But I only liked it a little. I was relieved when she was done interveiwing. But every thing else was really fun! The treats were really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a lot of fun at the Mega Trend Showcase, just like Zaysha-Lei! Thanks for asking : ) Perhaps you will be able to attend next year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete